PURPLE CAPER SEEDS > ED ROSENTHAL SUPER OG ((ERSB X OG “X”))
Classic ERSB taller with a tighter structure and harder nug. Flavor is ERSB with a loud gas exhale! Very Proper OG! These finish between 7-8 weeks.
The Ed Rosenthal Super Bud”ERSB” is a very special plant! This clone is Ed’s Personal cut. The clone itself is 16 years old. The last 6 years it has been held in the Purple Caper Tissue Ponic Laboratory.
An Ideal plant for the Beginner, or seasoned commercial farmer. Has a perfect shrub stretch Indica structure. Each branch forms a solid cola all the way down to the main stalk. Huge Yields, and trouble free growing. Can take humid or dry conditions, as well as high and low temperatures. Proven winner indoors, greenhouse, mixed light, and outdoors. Full term plant will finish early between the end of august to middle of September around 6 ft tall Fast finisher, 6 weeks Indoors under lights. ERSB Flowers are completely covered in resin, and trim has a very high rosin yield! Electric Lime green with bright orange hairs, this is Top Shelf! Terpene profile is Loud Pine, Skunk, citrus with a Sativa effect. Hybrids will test up to 30%THC,
The ERSB is dominant in these hybrids donating around 75% of the characteristics, the other 25% comes from the father used.
Regular M/F Photoperiod