Replacements Policy for Resellers
- We replace seeds that have failed to germinate to customers in eligible states at our discretion, but we ask that your customers use the recommended germination method (see germination guide)
- Customers in the following states are not eligible for replacements : Idaho; Wyoming; Kansas, South Carolina; Wisconsin, Iowa, Indiana, Kentucky, Tennessee; Georgia; Texas; North Carolina; Nebraska.
- A 90% germination rate is reasonable and expected, and we will not replace seeds if your customer’s germination rate was greater than 89%.
- Please submit germination issues within 90 days of purchase.
- Replacements will be issued in the form of a store credit to the reseller, which is calculated based on the price of the seeds at the time of your purchase.
- We do not process refunds. All sales are final. Bulk/White Label seeds are not eligible for replacements.
We do our best at North Atlantic Seed Company to ensure successful germination and delivery of your order. Germination and other issues can and do happen and we are here to help in any way we can. We only work with breeders who stand behind their product, and whom we trust, so if a genuine issue occurs, we are happy to replace the seeds for you. We do not, however, process refunds, only replacements and store credit. All sales are final. If your customer has a germination issue and has used a reasonable germination method similar to our own (please see our germination guide ) that is not due to user error, we request that resellers first handle these issues in house. If any of your customers reach out to us, we will redirect them back to you. When you have resolved the issue with your customer, please submit a Resellers Replacements Form , found below, that requires the following information: the date of your order, your order number, the breeder, the strain, the pack size, how many packs, and the reason (ie, germination issue, sex issue, etc.). If approved, we will offer you, as the reseller, replacements or store credit.
We also ask that you contact us within 90 days of purchase if an issue arises. Breeder’s only give us so much time to report back issues. Over 90 days and they are unwilling to accept replacement requests. In large part, this is because we have no control over the environment or conditions the seeds are stored in after they leave our facility. We keep seeds stored correctly for maximum germination potential, but with no way of knowing what they’ve been exposed to outside of our facility, we cannot honor germination replacements over a certain period of time. We hope you understand. We certainly try to be as fair and reasonable as possible, and your satisfaction, as a customer, is truly of utmost importance to us.