TERMS AND CONDITIONS / LEGAL DISCLAIMER
Seeds are sold as collectible genetic souvenirs only, contain less than 0.03% THC, and are intended for individuals who are 21+ years of age. If you are not of age, you cannot buy seeds. You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the website and our products, violate any laws in your jurisdiction.
By using our website, products and/or services you acknowledge and agree to the following:
- You are over 21 years of age.
- You have done your own due diligence in researching your state and municipal laws and are going to adhere to the laws your state and local municipality has on record regarding the germination of seeds.
- You are releasing North Atlantic Seed Co. of any liability or legal problems as you agree that you are following all local laws regarding germination and cultivation.
- You understand that North Atlantic Seed Co. won’t intervene in circumstances where someone may face legal consequences for possessing, selling, or trying to cultivate seeds in a municipality where they aren’t allowed.
- You understand that we will not process or respond to replacement requests at our discretion, and if you are located in the following states: Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Nebraska, North Carolina, North Dakota, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming. The eligibility for replacements is determined by the shipping address associated with your order. (See our replacement policy here: https://northatlanticseed.com/refund-and-replacement-policy/
- You understand that any information on this website and any communication you have with North Atlantic Seed Co. is for entertainment and educational purposes only, has not been reviewed by the Food and Drug Administration, and is not intended to promote, condone, or encourage the cultivation or use of illegal substances.
- You understand that North Atlantic Seed Co. assumes no liability for the accuracy of the statements made on this website, and that availability, prices, policies and other information on the site may change at any time without notice to you.
- You have reviewed your order for accuracy, including the items you are purchasing, your billing and shipping information, etc, and it is correct at the time of purchase.
- You understand that should you contact North Atlantic Seed Co. in regards to germination, THC, yield, flowering time, etc and North Atlantic Seed Co. suspects you are violating any state or municipal laws you may not receive a response.
It is imperative that you check your state and local laws before attempting to germinate any seeds. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone we suspect is in violation of applicable state laws. North Atlantic Seed Co. does not encourage anyone to break any federal, state or municipal laws.
North Atlantic Seed Co. assumes no legal responsibility for your actions once the product is in your possession and is not liable for any resulting issues, legal or otherwise, that may arise.
The statements on this website and its products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Consult your doctor before use.
Please note if you are a wholesale customer, specific policies can be found here: https://northatlanticseed.com/wholesale/
Seeds are sold as souvenirs, and collectibles only. Every seed on this site contains less than 0.3% THC and are considered hemp seeds by law. It is imperative that you check your state and local laws before attempting to purchase seeds; we are not liable for what you do with seeds after receiving them. North Atlantic Seed Co. reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.